kar khud ko itna buland ke khuda bande se khud puche teri raza kya hai

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

silent tears stiil roll down my eyes...

he was like a fairy man straight out of a fairytale.
last summer, i had hit upon the darkest phase of my life. all of my hope and dreams had been brutually murdered at the hands of destiny.....And then,out of the blues,Heavens suddenly showered mercy...healing my wounds in his form.
he was a lean,tall guy, had a dark complexion and had big eyes twinkling with a careless mirth.My fairyman was rich, briliant and perfect at every skill under the sun,yet he was so humble, so down to earth...........
but my fairytale was short lived. destiny's old habit to play foul returned and in a stroke of misfortune, there was no fairyman by my side.
dreadfully alone, scarred and broken i continue to wade through life's pathways....yes, life's no more as cruel as it was last summer,....but mundane earthly happiness fail to recreate his magic...time continues to fly by relentlessly...his departure continues to move depeer into the history of time... but silent tears still roll down my eyes.....

1 comment: