kar khud ko itna buland ke khuda bande se khud puche teri raza kya hai

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

4 idiots

400kms away from my home lies my second home; room no 222, hostel 10, IIT Bombay..and a third home in 217....thats where two of my best friends -miss fragli and miss enthu stay. Completing the crazy foursome is the drop-dead-gorgeous, dear miss buttercup the next door neighbour of 217mates.

Now, we 4 are 1 of our own kind, each more weirder than the other and in this blog let me give you a brief introduction to each of us four..n in the next blog i shall tell u about my another sweet friend – my roomy aka miss 1upon massum bt first lets start with the crazy 4some

1st idiot: me me me- now dats easy.....if u know an 18 yr old girl who still loves kindergarten stuffs lyk barbies n fairytales...den may b u r talking of me!!! ..bt 18yrs of lyf has taken its toll n i can as well be spotted doing some mundane earthly stuffs passionately 2.....newspaper reading 4 eg..n i am also a little bookworm kind of ...my other passions include music, googling and music ,talking over phone (i call mom 5 times a day) and music and.......neways keep reading my blogs to know more about me........

2nd idiot: miss fragli- hermoine of the muggle world, miss fragli happily loves to disappear behind her
computer( disappearing behind books is old fashioned). Thanks to her awsum sense of humour and timely cracked infinite jokes , me and miss fragli are often spotted laughing till teardrops start to leak out of our eyes. Her other intresets include music, star gazing ( she cracked open the astronomy Olympiad) , and thinking of some weired circuit problems .this girl is infinite mature, her world view perfect , just like the the hermoine of JK rowling

3rd idiot: miss enthu- rightly as her nickname suggests this girl is enthu about infinite number of stuffs under the sun; though nothing and i daresay no one can compete with her enthusiasm about her first love- physics. This mad physicist can be spotted attending second year physics courses and blabbering some high end stuff like higgs boson and qubit (don’t ask me what they are,i have no clue of them)!! The endless list of her field of expertise include , to name a few, solving crazy circuits and tech in general, cooking, bargaining...she is awsome at practical stuffs like driving, travelling alone etc, etc,etc...and oh yes, not to mention her high ethics and social concerns ...i guess only miss fragli can compete and share that....

4th idiot: miss buttercup- she is the miss world in waiting. And if I had any anology for her to the rowling fantasy league- that would be serius black....awsum maxx brains and beauty...she is just as cool as mr.black....1 of those rare class toppers who are not at the mercy of long and listless slooging over the books (and laptops!!!)....miss buttercup loves butter and ofcourse she is a supergirl for sure- so that justifies her name!!!....her other passions include guitar and sinth( she rocks with her sinth), shopping and exploring newer and newer places for shopping and watching movies( 2 in a day is routine)......

Oh yes....forgot to justify the name miss fragli of our dear 2nd idiot- sometime last week she complained of groaning bones and we called her fragile limbs aka miss fragli...

Keep watching this space....i will soon return to share my life with you.....and heyy i haven’t told you abt my roomy yet.....she is the craziest of my buddies!!!!

2 comments: