kar khud ko itna buland ke khuda bande se khud puche teri raza kya hai

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Moving On



Have you experienced a loss, Mr. Reader? Have you felt the heaviness of an empty heart? Have you fought your destiny hard only to realize how powerless you are? Have you picked the bruised pieces of your heart and tried to pull yourself together? If you have, Mr. Reader, then this poem is for you.                                                                               

Carefree I wander,
Like a fleck of mist.
Like the aroma of lavender,
On the winds I drift.

One by one I have shred,
My ties to the undead.
Turn by turn I have severed,
The strings with my endeared.

Soft my heart has bled,
Tears a countless hundred.
Until grief too forsook!
And with silence my heart shook!

Serene peace settled,
On my mind long rattled;
Like the quiet after the storm.
Like a dream without a form.

To the zenith
I ready my wings
I soar above
The earthly reigns!

Like a fleck of mist
Carefree I wander!
On the winds I drift
Like the aroma of lavender!


No comments:

Post a Comment