kar khud ko itna buland ke khuda bande se khud puche teri raza kya hai

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hello Again!


Welcome back, dear Mr. Reader! What a long time it has been! There is just so much, so much that I wish to just blurt out. Last few months have been, well intense. So much unfolded in my life and at such bewildering pace, oh you must excuse me for missing out on catching up with you.

There is always a doubt on how much personal I can go on a publicly personal blog! So, I decided to disguise my stories in a poem. Well, the one here probably suggests nothing more than that there is a lot to tell, but what can I say? After such a long gap, probably the first thing I wish to tell you is just right that- there is just so much to tell! So much has changed and yet so much more has lined up for the same.

Oh Lord of Time,
To your Might I bow;
How curiously you changed,
All I know!

You are heartless,
Yet kind!
Or are you excruciatingly
Blind?

Doubts you breed
(In me)
Yet all my hopes
Hatch in Thee!

Yet still I dream again,
Knowing it may be in vain!
And pray You, I but the same,
Make not my life, but a game!

No comments:

Post a Comment