kar khud ko itna buland ke khuda bande se khud puche teri raza kya hai

Thursday, May 27, 2010

No friends, No life..




Dedicated to miss pseudo roomie no.1, miss pseudo roomie no.2, miss real roomie :D , miss pseudo roomie no.3, and mr.dumbo.

Best friends are just the best part of the life...and my best best friends have walked so many extra miles to make my life extra happy..
In my first year, when I was for the first time away from mom (in my two years at bansals I stayed wid my mom)....they befriended the biggest paglet in the world (ME ME ME).....we laughed and cried, walked and talked ek saath, we lukkha-ed together ..lol, mugged (???) together,
......our friendship grew from close to closer till one day...they were not really the best part of my life, they were my life itself!!!.....
Well they say, friends are the people who know everything about you, bt love you none the less :-).....and as i said before they loved d biggest paglet of the world.......bt they loved anyways .....
................................ This blog I am going to keep just this short....I don’t know why ...its either that i may soon get choked with words and tears or may be a short, heartfelt dedication would sound sweeter.......so ..now I signoff with an “I love you my friends”..... :-)....and a million thanks :- )

1 comment:

  1. So small !! Very unlike you.. :P :P
    But awesome none the less.. <3 Love you too..
    :) :)

    ReplyDelete