kar khud ko itna buland ke khuda bande se khud puche teri raza kya hai

Saturday, May 1, 2010

How about a Barbie themed mood i??? :D


Lolalol u think??? :P :P...junta u all are soo boring then!! Huh :-/
I mean common imagine...they pinkyfy the entire campus...everywhere bubbly pink splashed up and that big SAC wall painted with infy Barbie photos and the mood i website looking like some kind of a Barbieworld...and they hand out pink mood i tees with a beautiful Barbie pic!!....awsome maxxx...and the possibilities are infinite!!...theatre fest could instead play Barbie movies...have u checked out Barbie and the diamond castle or Barbie and the Christmas carol??...machaxx movies junta:):)..and may be mattel, hot wheels,polly pocket sponcer us this time.. wow maxx..coz that means pro night adds will be of hotwheels and like :D...and...may be we can have how how-to-shampoo-ur-barbie workshops!!
Yes yess i know..its all so amazing but let me tell you a news thats even more amazing( if possible)...none of my friends( yes I know they are all too grown up and grim junta) approved my idea!!!!!! :-o....they gave me strict warning not to mail on the competions thread this brilliant idea for theme!!...But obviously none stops me from blogging my heart out :D ...and if you are all equally grim folks,,,let me cast off a few of your doubts: starting from the zeroth FAQ: no i have not lost my nuts okk?? :P...and first one now...look if no cordie or CG is interested...huhmaxx..i can work overtime( go away all orgies and cordies!!)..i can single handedly manage it all (yes anything for barbies :D)...and if you are as pessimist as my grim friends ( wake up junta..i m comparing you with the grimmest species to walk our planet!!)..and you share their view that such a mood i wont have a single audience...then here you go...i will buy all tickets of all events okk???...no loss in profits okk??( now now..don’t sympathize my pocket...i already told you right?...anything for barbies :D)
Soo any more FAQs???...
n common isn’t it a really phoduuu theme afterall?? :D

3 comments:

  1. well ... what can i say ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUVED YOUR PINK WORLD... <3, ESP THE ONE ENWRAPPED IN YOUR PINKY WORDS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...My...GOD! So you actually think that all this is sane and people will actually entertain the possibility of agreeing with you and taking your *cough cough* sage advice?

    ReplyDelete