kar khud ko itna buland ke khuda bande se khud puche teri raza kya hai

Friday, April 2, 2010

is department se mujhe bachao!!

Last blog i told you about bansals and picking up the story from there on lets tell you something about my post jee life..
After a lot of research and quizzing around I had decided to zero in on engineering physics, IIT Bombay...
But after the jee website latter confirmed my destiny in ep, i was often ridiculed for my choice..
“epians are a stack of nerdies”, “employment exchange runs because of them!!”...they said...
But turning a deaf ear to all of them I happily started out my voyage in physics...........................
Now ep is a rather small and a relatively young dept. But just as my already formed image of the dept had anticipated, ep did actually turn out to be a cacophony of the nerdiest creatures to walk the earth..
N here i gonna describe some of the maximus magus i have ever met:

Mr. String theory guy- extra terrestrial alien resembling human in appearance. A walking talking encyclopaedia of the entire physics. Mr. Know-it-all in my opinion should be awarded btech degree with the passing out seniors this year end itself!!..i mean he already seems to have learnt everything the dept promises to teach us in 4 yrs.

Mr. Random chats- He is the maths guy or rather he is maths personified. Life and beauty is perceived as nothing but a couple of complex equations by him!! And although i have never chatted with him, his status messages have no parallel!!

Mr life-is-so-serious : best friend of Mr.random chats, mr life-is-so-serious is hardly ever seen smiling and albit my limited interaction with him I bet he is the upper limit of brilliancy!!

Mr. Depression- One more fella bereft of smile!! And ofcourse quiz me not about his nerdiness. He is one of the rare few souls frowning in concentration in workshop lectures!!!

Then ofcourse there is miss enthu here ( currently LHC is the only word she cares to give any damn to!!!)
........................................well actually this list should run down to each and every one of my 33 batchies but they all are a more or less a linear combination of the above mentioned starlets. For example Mr. My-next-roll no is 50% mr.stg, 30% mr life-is-so-serious and 20% miss enthu!!!
So basically they 5 are the basic elements and rest of us( or most of us as miss buttercup is 100% original) are molecules made of them (lolzzzz)
Hmmm....crazy dept na??????

6 comments:

  1. Hey just loved it Rapunzel.. very well documented... :) and really i got to see the described or rather caricatured people's faces when they read this and they decipher the implication towards them .. that would be a sight i believe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post...by the way, where do u figure in this nomenclature(uuurrgh so nerdy of me to use this term)???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are my guesses (in ROT13):

    1. Necna Fnun (gunax lbh sbe gur trarebhf cenvfr :))
    2. Fhelngrwn Tniin
    3. Anyynznyyn Tnhgnz Erqql
    4. Enuhy Funezn
    5. Farun Wnva

    ReplyDelete
  4. @harsh: me nt really a hardcore bookish...bt books n me are good friends :)
    @ arpan: please xplain us in an earthly language :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.rot13.com/
    Copy, paste and cypher.

    ReplyDelete